Out throngs of listeners (or is it one thong-wearing listener? We may never know…) have spoken, and I am no longer editing for length. That is to say, I got real lazy and just uploaded the raw file. Enjoy.
On this week’s show:
- I have a new job, Andy has a new house, and Mike maintains his preexisting high level of excellence.
- We find out that Mike once sued the mob and lived to tell about it.
- We learn that Andy’s wife is the best negotiator since Jim Hendry
- We briefly talk about the Super Bowl. I think. Maybe.
- Honestly, I don’t even remember what else we talked about
I was kind of shocked to realize this was our longest show we’ve yet recorded. So, you know, if you’re really into 90 minutes of directionless conversation, have we got a podcast for you!
Theme music courtesy Scott H. Biram and Bloodshot Records