And thus we enter Week Two of the grand experiment. On this week’s show!
- Andy has connection problems, so it’s pretty much the Mike & Warren show. Turns out, we never really needed him after all
- Opening day discussions! We talk about who’s making the team, and where we think they should bat, and my GOD does the last third of the Cubs’ lineup suck
- We play a game of “Defending Your Tweet.” Feel free to suggest theme music
- Movie talk, featuring Skyfall. Specifically, the fact that both Mike and Andy loved it and I thought it was pretty lackluster
- We discuss the upcoming GI Joe movie, and how the first one compared to that towering achievement, Battleship
- Some video game talk, mostly fallout from me saying Bioshock wasn’t a revelation for me
That’s about it. If this doesn’t work for you, don’t worry, we’ll be back next week with more of the same. Prepare, sinners!
Theme music courtesy Scott H. Biram and Bloodshot Records