Okay, that’s all a lie. We are still playing around with the format though, so bear with us while we shake this thing out like a tofurky out of Prince Fielder’s jersey folds.
As-yet-unnamed First Segment: news!
- Dusty Baker had a stroke, and then was extended
- The trade of his son, Jeff, was finally completed
- After years of flying them into losing seasons, the Cubs finally fired their traveling secretary
As-yet-unnamed Second Segment: playoffs!
- The new format: yea or nay?
- It’s not a matter of who we’re rooting for, it’s a matter of who we’re rooting against
As-yet-unnamed Third Segment: other random shit!
- Dolan recommends you watch more TV. And he’s a doctor, so you should listen to him.
- Kerm recommends you play more Borderlands. He, too, is a doctor.
- I recommend you improve your diet by eating more poutine; also, get some exercise and get curling. I am a doctor as well.
We’re looking for name suggestions for the segment names, so shout out if you have a good one. Or, hell, a bad one. This whole thing is a bad idea, why not go all the way.
So get your favorite comforter, curl up with a steaming plate of gravy, and get ready for the podcast of your life.
Theme music courtesy Scott H. Biram and Bloodshot Records