We’re back, and better than ever! We cover myriad topics this time around, including but not limited to:
- Bruce Bochy, in intimate detail
- In a meta move, we spend about 20 minutes talking about the podcast itself
- P90x. We get to hear just how much Mike sweats.
- The Tiger’s Stadium, and its various names
- My badass grandfather
- We recite Dolan’s Twitter feed in its entirety
- Kyuji Fujikawa; also, setting both international and race relations back at least a couple decades
- Way too much time on Jim Deshaies
- Movie news, video games, and, of course, the ever-popular Andy’s Terrible Netflix Pic Of The Week, which, this week, was the surprisingly solid Goon
So hold onto your butts, folks, this is a Unix system. I got this.
Theme music courtesy Scott H. Biram and Bloodshot Records