It’s a new year, which means a new podcast, which means Mike is still having issues with stroking his microphone like a digital erogenous zone, Andy still spends half the show googling things we talked about ten minutes prior, and I still giggle like a moron at nothing in particular. We’ll eventually get a handle on this.
In this episode!
- The Hall of Fame rejects two of the most dominant
cheatersplayers in the history of the game, and we’re there dropping knowledge bombs like an Arclight mission of pure wisdom.
- Andy and Mike discuss plans for meeting up near (not at) the Cubs Convention
- I disclose that I can’t make it to the Cubs Convention, since my parents are celebrating their 40th anniversary that weekend. This bleeds into a discussion of how to make a marriage last. Mike’s suggestion includes “giving a shit.”
- Andy is catching up on It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and recommends a book about TV shows I’ve never seen.
- Mike waxes rhapsodic about The Walking Dead game.
- I have a love/hate (mostly love) relationship with Mass Effect
Meanwhile, Andy doesn’t say a single word for the last 20 minutes of the show while we talk video games. If Mike and I can’t entertain one of the actual hosts of the show, what chance do you, the listening public, have? Just hit play and find out for yourself!
Theme music courtesy Scott H. Biram and Bloodshot Records