Mike is reporting live from Cubs spring training camp this week, so appreciate the insight of someone on the scene. And, judging by the sounds coming from the background, he’s also reporting live from a railyard. We’re still waiting for word on if he was able to hop a BNSF back across the country. His hobo name is “Slats,” in case you were wondering.
Anyway, appreciate the access, because the sound quality was unusually awful this time around. We’re thinking of starting a Kickstarter campaign just to buy Andy and Mike better mics.
- Mike gets to see the guy that’s going to be a big part of the Cubs’ future (by weight), whom he calls Dan “OgleVanEnglebeck.”
- He also managed to see a half dozen Cubs games, all losses. Get used to it!
- Mike buys access to Ditka’s sausage
- The Blackhawks keep on winning, as we speak
- Dolan actually admits to liking Kaplan
- Dennis Rodman: CIA Sleeper Agent
- Bill Kurtis talks beef in three dimensions
That’s it for this week, folks. Until next time, remember: Airwolf!!
Theme music courtesy Scott H. Biram and Bloodshot Records